Tuesday 23 July 2013

Art In Hats - Hats In Art

I love hats. I have many outfits with many different hats. My two favourites are my ‘Hey Diddle Diddle’ hat and my traditional English bower hat.
Recently I have re-made my avatar – new skin, hair, clothes etc. Of the seven new hairs I purchased, five of them have hats built in!
Quan Lavender has recently been promoting the ‘Art In Hats – Hats In Art’ exhibition. It presents hats created by numerous SL artists and fashion designers, and an accompanying artistic picture of the hat. All the hats are for sale and are very reasonably priced. There are some real dandies!
The exhibition closes at the end of July and on Friday 26th July at 2pm there will be a Hat Party with DJ Morlita Quan. I’ll be there and will decide which of the dandies to purchase and wear!
Pixie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment